Gross Ton: 36,711ton
Deadweight Ton: 11,251ton
Capacity Unit: 3,693unit
Main Engine Power: 11,620kW
Delivery (Built): March, 2010
Closing Date: 25th October, 2016
Shipyard: Hyundai Mipo Ulsan (Korea)
Charterer: Vroon Group (Netherland)
Ocean Going Vessel Business
MV LE MANS EXPRESS
She is our 2nd ocean going vessel, PCTC having 10 decks and some of decks are height adjustable deck that can load not only normal cars but also can accommodate different types of automobiles. Mainly trading in Asia, she calls in Japanese ports frequently. PCTC market is very niche. The hull with red paint and having white “V” on the side, which is the initial of our charterer Vroon, is very stylish.
Gross Ton: 36,711ton
- Terminal Agent Business
- We are providing the service of agent business at Hakata Port Aratsu Tank Facility. We work for the clearance of tankers and surveys during the loading of cargo at the port, and also work for vessel’s call/put port process. We also manage the schedule of loading and discharging, and inspecting the loading amount for the third parties.
- Building Owner Business
- We own a 10-story building and rent rooms for residences and offices at convenient location near the Tenjin / Hakata station.
Name of Building: Hinode Hakata Building
Delivery (Built): 21st August, 2009
Architecture: Armored concrete 10 floors
Purpose: 1st Floor / Entrance and Parking
2nd ~ 3rd Floor / Offices
4th ~ 10th Floor / Residences
Message from the President
Founded in 1935, our company has been in a shipowning business for
more than 80 years. We provide global marine logistics services to
We continue to contribute to the society from ocean through stable supply of energy and resources that are indispensable to our everyday lives. We joined ocean going shipping business with Ultramax bulker newbuilding, STAR PATHFINDER at a timing of 80th anniversary of the founding of our company in 2015. With this vessel, we expanded our business to global marine logistics. We continue to thrive by challenging and accelerating our growth for our 100th anniversary to come in 2035.
I appreciate and are grateful for your continued support.
- HINODE SHIPPING CO., LTD
- Ship Owning Business (Ocean going)
Terminal Agent Business
Real Estate Business
- Start of Business
- Date of Foundation
- 26th Jan, 1949
- Mr. Mitsuo Shimizu
- Chairman / Mr. Yutaka Shimizu
President / Mr. Mitsuo Shimizu
Director / Mr. Takeshi Shimizu
- Main Clients
- Vroon (Netherlands)
- Main Banks
- Kitakyushu Bank
Shoko Chukin Bank
18 Shinwa Bank
- Mr. Shigeya Shimizu started the business.
- January, 1949
- Hinode Shipping Co., Ltd was established.
- April, 1951
- Hinode Shipping Co., Ltd started coastal vessel business.
- January, 1957
- MT Daiichi Hounmaru was delivered and chartered out to Tsurumi Transport.
- February, 1965
- Hinode Shipping Co., Ltd started terminal agent business.
- July, 1972
- Hinode Building (head office building) completed.
- November, 1978
- Mr. Shigeya Shimizu was awarded the prize from Emperor to his contribution to Japanese shipping.
- August, 1988
- Mr. Yutaka Shimizu took over the position of the president.
- November, 2002
- MT Tsurufujimaru was delivered from Miura Shipyard.
- February, 2009
- Mr. Mitsuo Shimizu was appointed to be the president.
- August, 2009
- Hinode Hakata Building completed.
- December, 2012
- Hinode Shipping acquired MT Hounmaru.
- May, 2014
- Hinode Shipping was awarded the prize from JX Nippon Oil & Energy
for the contribution of safety management.
- July, 2015
- 1st ocean going vessel, MV Star Pathfinder (61,000dwt Bulker) was delivered from Imabari Shipyard.
- October, 2016
- MV Le Mans Express (PCTC) was delivered.
- October, 2017
- MV Kota Gemar (2600teu Contener Vessel) was delivered.